LUCS has four passenger boats and one work boat.
- Its flagship, Victoria, can carry 12 passengers and was acquired in 1978
- Saint Michael was built for LUCS and entered service on 6th April 2019. She can carry 40 passengers (36 with catering table)
- Saint Magdalene came to LUCS in 1995 and can carry 40 passengers (36 with catering table)
- Self-drive boat Leamington can carry 12 and has been operated on behalf of Scottish Canals, formerly British Waterways, since 2003
- Colin G was converted into a canal work boat in 2014. It is named after Society stalwart Colin Galloway who died the previous year